Professional custom lighting manufacturers for hotel and all kinds of engineering lamps.

family of 8 among 20 residents forced out of townhomes by fire in a unitfamily of 8 among 20 residents forced out of townhomes by fire in a unitfamily of 8 among 20 residents forced out of townhomes by fire in a unit

by:Grade     2019-12-27
KITCHENER —
A fire broke out early in the morning in a townhouse due to faulty lighting and several families were displaced.
At 3: 50 on Friday, firefighters were called to a townhouse on Belmont Avenue near Glasgow street. m.
There was smoke and flames from one of the units.
Doug wassin, director of the kitchen fire department, said the lamps on the ceiling above one unit\'s kitchen sink caused a fire.
\"This is an old building with aluminum lines, so sometimes it can be a problem depending on the fixtures, hats and ends they use and how they connect,\" he said . \".
Within minutes, the fire was extinguished by the crew.
However, 20 residents of affected and neighbouring families were forced to leave.
A big river bus was taken to the fire as a heating station for those who had to vacate their homes.
No one was injured, but a family of 8 people in the affected unit was displaced, and a family of 3 people was in the unit below.
\"The Unit 17 below suffered water damage,\" Voisin said . \".
The Red Cross is providing shelter and materials for displaced persons.
The estimated loss was $150,000.
Lbooth @ therecord
Twitter: @ BoothRecord lbooth @ therecord.
Com, Weibo: @ BoothRecordKITCHENER-
A fire broke out early in the morning in a townhouse due to faulty lighting and several families were displaced.
At 3: 50 on Friday, firefighters were called to a townhouse on Belmont Avenue near Glasgow street. m.
There was smoke and flames from one of the units.
Doug wassin, director of the kitchen fire department, said the lamps on the ceiling above one unit\'s kitchen sink caused a fire.
\"This is an old building with aluminum lines, so sometimes it can be a problem depending on the fixtures, hats and ends they use and how they connect,\" he said . \".
Within minutes, the fire was extinguished by the crew.
However, 20 residents of affected and neighbouring families were forced to leave.
A big river bus was taken to the fire as a heating station for those who had to vacate their homes.
No one was injured, but a family of 8 people in the affected unit was displaced, and a family of 3 people was in the unit below.
\"The Unit 17 below suffered water damage,\" Voisin said . \".
The Red Cross is providing shelter and materials for displaced persons.
The estimated loss was $150,000.
Lbooth @ therecord
Twitter: @ BoothRecord lbooth @ therecord.
Com, Weibo: @ BoothRecordKITCHENER-
A fire broke out early in the morning in a townhouse due to faulty lighting and several families were displaced.
At 3: 50 on Friday, firefighters were called to a townhouse on Belmont Avenue near Glasgow street. m.
There was smoke and flames from one of the units.
Doug wassin, director of the kitchen fire department, said the lamps on the ceiling above one unit\'s kitchen sink caused a fire.
\"This is an old building with aluminum lines, so sometimes it can be a problem depending on the fixtures, hats and ends they use and how they connect,\" he said . \".
Within minutes, the fire was extinguished by the crew.
However, 20 residents of affected and neighbouring families were forced to leave.
A big river bus was taken to the fire as a heating station for those who had to vacate their homes.
No one was injured, but a family of 8 people in the affected unit was displaced, and a family of 3 people was in the unit below.
\"The Unit 17 below suffered water damage,\" Voisin said . \".
The Red Cross is providing shelter and materials for displaced persons.
The estimated loss was $150,000.
Lbooth @ therecord
Twitter: @ BoothRecord lbooth @ therecord.
Custom message
Chat Online 编辑模式下无法使用
Chat Online inputting...