Why choose us:
1.High quality with low price from the factory directly and supply good services.
2.All products tested before delivery.
3.Two years quality warranted.
4.Focus on solving what you concern.
5. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 12 hours;
6.Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires influent English.
7. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
8. Distributor ship is offered for your unique design and some our current models.
9.We can add your logo on the product label.
10.We could send you simple but not free.
♥ 30%Deposit Before Production,The Remaining 70% is to be paid before shipping.
♥ Accept T/T, Alipay and Trade Assurance of Alibaba.