Professional custom lighting manufacturers for hotel and all kinds of engineering lamps.

Understanding the Numbers on your Light Bulbs

by:Grade     2020-04-01
Is it hard for you to figure out what kind of bulb you blew?
We \'ve outlined the basic code you\'ll find on a recessed jar or your actual bulb to help you know what you have.
Usually, the easiest thing to do when replacing a bulb is to look at the bulb you take out and simply replace it.
What if you want to know what you have so you know how to look for a replacement?
Numbers and letters are abbreviations, and after understanding what they mean, you can easily find the bulb you want.
Wattage is the energy consumed by light every hour.
In the same family of bulbs (
Like an incandescent lamp.
The higher the wattage, the brighter the light.
The downside is that you use more energy.
So, if a bulb is 100 watts, you use 100 watts of energy per hour.
You will often see this abbreviation, and you will see that the abbreviation is as follows: 100 W or 100 w.
This number will be more like 16 w if you are using compact fluorescent.
For example, the bulb shape with Philips Lighting, there are at least 50 bulb shapes in the incandescent lamp.
With halogen lamps and halogen lamps, you will find that there are at least 32 bulb shapes.
In the Philips fluorescent and compact fluorescent groups, there are at least 38 bulb shapes.
Finally, HID, Specialty and LED bulbs have more than 50 bulb shapes.
If you use PAR38 in embedded lighting, incandescent, halogen, compact fluorescent or metal halogen lamps also have the same bulb shape.
The total length of the bulb may vary, but the basic shape of the bulb will be the same.
How do you know what shape your bulb is?
The letters used are not really abbreviations.
Examples of bulb shapes: BT15, BR40, PAR38, T4, G25, A19, etc.
A19 is an ordinary incandescent lamp that you often use in your desk lamp.
In chandeliers and grills, F, B, and BA shapes are generally used.
Use BR, ER, PAR, R, etc. in embedded lighting and some outdoor lighting.
G is a light bulb commonly used for vanity lighting.
It\'s not all shapes, but you have the idea.
If you live in California, you may be surprised to know that the state requires new construction contractors to insert certain fixtures that only use compact fluorescent lights.
These bulbs are usually in the shape of PL bulbs. They are PL-H, PL-S, PL-C, PL-L and PL-T.
They vary depending on the base style, length, and number of tubes you see on the bulb.
The most common base type of the base type is the base type and the candera type.
The medium base is a regular size of about 1 in diameter.
The candle holder base is a much smaller base and is mainly used for wall lights, chandeliers and some small portable lamps.
In California, the basic type of bulb plug is written like this: G24d-3, G23, 2G8-1, G24q-
Something like a sequence.
Voltage voltage should be selected according to the supply voltage entering your home.
This is indicated in 120 V or 130 V.
If you put a 120 V bulb in the desk lamp and you blow a few quickly, you will most likely need a 130 v bulb.
Low-voltage lighting is 12 volts or 12 volts, usually halogen lamps.
The spotlights and floodlights or floodlights that are often used in recessed tanks have different degrees of light. It might be 10(degrees)
, 25, 32 or 40 or any number in this range.
The spot is a narrower beam, and the floodlight bubble has a larger beam.
Sometimes you see numbers like 827, 830, 835 or 841 on the bulb.
All these numbers are in different colors of the Philips Compact Fluorescent Plug.
The colors of other bulbs may also be different.
By mastering these simple metrics, most people will be able to figure out what kind of bulbs they hold.
Good luck to you. luck to you.
Custom message
Chat Online 编辑模式下无法使用
Chat Online inputting...